Be sure to grab the button from the sidebar!
From July 28th to August 11th, Jessica from Fly to Fiction and I will be hosting this challenge!
To read as many books from your TBR pile as possible during this challenge.
1. Sign up below if you are interested in participating.
2. Create an introduction post on your blog. Include the banner above (which links back to this post) and your goals for this challenge.
(If you don’t have a blog, feel free to create a shelf on Goodreads with the books you plan on reading, or tweet the books on twitter with the hashtag #ClearYourTBRPileChallenge)
3. Then starting on August 4th, post a “check in” post on your blog in which you include how many books you have read so far, your thoughts on the challenge so far, etc.
4. Finally, on the last day (August 11th) post how many books you have read for the two weeks, whether you completed your goal or not, and if you enjoyed participating.
5. Have fun! This challenge is meant to help bloggers/readers tackle their TBR pile.