Since I have been nominated a few times for the Liebster Award (thank you Jessica @ Fly to Fiction, Giselle @ Perks of Being a Reader, and Jasmine @ These Paper Words for nominating me) I have decided to combine all their questions into one post.
- What’s one book you’ve read that’s outside your usual comfort zone that you ended up loving?
Easy by Tammara Webber. NA was definitely outside of my comfort zone (since I only read YA), but Easy turned into an absolute favorite of mine. Lucas ❤
- If you could bring one dead book character back to life, who would it be?
Definitely you-know-who from TFIOS
- If you could change the ending to any book (if it’s a series, the end of the series), which would it be? Why? What would you do instead?
Sorry, I’m sticking with TFIOS. I so badly wanted a happy ending, so if I could change the ending, Augustus and Hazel would have a beautiful life together.
- Since it’s World Cup time as of right now, what sports do you enjoy playing and/or watching, if any? Favorite teams?
Well it’s not the World Cup right now (you can tell I was nominated a while ago . . .) but when it was on, I supported Germany 😛
- What’s your most anticipated 2015 book?
I can only pick one?? Well, the first one that came to mind was Conspiracy of Blood and Smoke because I adored the first one! And the cover is gorgeous!
- What are some of your bookish pet peeves?
Dog-earing pages *shudders*
- Give a shout out to some of your favorite twitter peeps!
Hey! Shout out to Jessica, Taylor, and Lit up Review! 😀
- What made you start blogging? Did anyone inspire you? If so who and how?
My love for reading and desire to share my thoughts on books I read. No one in particular inspired me. . .
- What is your dream cast for your favorite book?
I don’t have a dream cast, but I absolutely loved the cast for TFIOS. They played their roles so beautifully.
- Top played song on your iPod?
Shut up and Dance by Walk the Moon
- Which book characters would you be friends with and why?
I would love to be friends with Sloane and Emily from Since You’ve Been Gone because Sloane would help me be more daring by writing crazy lists for me to complete and Emily and I are so similar so we would make great friends.
- What book can you re-read and re-read and always love? Why?
Her Fair Assassins Trilogy! I read Grave Mercy three times, that is the most amount of times I have reread one book. I can always reread it because it is absolutely incredible and so much happens, it helps to refresh my memory.
- Strange Reading habits?
I can never stop reading in the middle of a chapter. . .
- If you could live in any time period, what would it be and why?
Hmmm. . . I would love to live in many time periods but if I had to pick one, I would say the 1980s because I love the music and it seemed so laid back.
- Name a quote that describes you best.
“Be the change you wish to see in the world” I honestly live by this quote because the message is so powerful and sums up what I want to do in life.
- What book made you cry the most and why?
The Fault in Our Stars, I never cried so hard in my life over a book
- Favorite Disney movie?
Fantasia 2000, I remember watching that movie all the time when I was younger.
- Coffee or Tea?
It honestly depends. I love both.
- Favorite book you’ve read this year?
Mortal Heart, the perfect ending to my favorite series.
- Pick a character you like and a song they’d serenade to their other half.
I can’t think of an answer right now . . .
- A quote that inspires you.
“Be the change you wish to see in the world”
- A character you’d date if they were real.
Augustus Waters ❤
- A book that’s surprised you or a book that you didn’t expect to like.
Hamlet. I never was a big fan of Shakespeare, but, as of now, Hamlet is one of my favorite works of Shakespeare.
- Name an author you’d love to meet and pick their brains.
Morgan Matson. I love her books!
- What’s your favorite kind of book to read on a cold, winter day?
A cute contemporary novel. Preferably if it takes place during the summer so I can daydream about warm weather.
- Do you have a book that you read every year or have re-read more than once?
I have reread Grave Mercy three times, one of my absolute favorite novels of all time.
- Favorite ending to a book?
I can’t think of a favorite ending to a book because I never want the books I read to end!
- A book that’s made you cry.
- A book you believe every book lover should read, no matter their genre preferences.
Grave Mercy, TFIOS, and Since You’ve Been Gone. Definitely must reads! (Sorry, I couldn’t pick one.)
*I apologize for mentioning TFIOS so many times*
11 Random Facts About Me
- I am proud to be Polish
- I love horseback riding!
- I am an avid animal lover, I used to have a turtle (Turtles are so cuuute! <3)
- I love history and am obsessed with the Civil War
- If I had to pick dogs or cats, I would pick dogs in a heartbeat (I have a fluffy Bichon Frise named Lucky)
- I wear glasses and love it!
- I want to visit Europe again one day
- I never finished the Harry Potter series (I know, it’s a shame)
- I love reading (shocker, I know!)
- I am a bit of a perfectionist. I prefer things my way 😛
- I love helping others however I can!
- Favorite bookish quote?
- Favorite genre to read? Why?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
- Favorite TV show?
- Top three favorite books? (I was going to say one, but I didn’t want to be cruel)
- Favorite hobby?
- Hardcover or paperback?
- Any reading habits?
- Book boyfriends?
- Which book broke your heart in half?
- What are your pet peeves?
I Nominate . . .
(I apologize if you have previously been nominated. If your blog has less than 200 followers, consider yourself nominated, as well!)
- Safah @ Midnight Page Turners
- Taylor @ Charming Reads
- Em @ The Book Butterfly
- Bella @ Chic and Petite
- Maisha @ Books Equal Awesomeness
- Mary @ Books in Her Head
- Kaitlin @ Next Page Please
- Serena @ Reading Over Sleeping
- Martha @ Gemrene
- Dana @ The Nerdy Journalist
- Lauren @ Between The Pages