Happy New Year, everybody! I cannot believe 2016 is finally here! I am so excited for this year–a new start, and I hope to make this year count as a blogger!
This year I decided to create some bookish resolutions that I hope I will accomplish. Regardless of what happens, I will try my best and have fun!
- Goodreads challenge: I hope to read 50 books this year! I have always wanted to read 50 books and I know I can do it!
- Complete at least one series
- Read at least one 2016 debut novel
- Be a more active blogger
- Balance blogging, reading, and life (i.e. college) to the best of my ability
- Post at least once a month (hopefully I will post more, but posting once each month will be quite an accomplishment for me)
- Participate in reading challenges: I am still on the look out for reading challenges to participate in this year because they are so much fun and truly help motivate me to read more
- Comment more often on other blogs: I have just started to do this for the past few days and I hope to continue this trend into the new year
- Have fun! I want blogging to be a hobby, not a chore
What are your bookish resolutions for 2016? Comment them down below!