So the time has come for this challenge to end. I know, I know, it’s a sad moment, but all good things must come to an end.
First of all, I would like to thank Jessica from Fly to Fiction for agreeing to co-host this wonderful event with me. You rock! 😀
My Results . . .
Did I accomplish my goals? No, but I’m still not upset about it. I managed to read 300 pages into SALT, and that’s perfectly fine by me. Life has been busy and I unfortunately couldn’t find all the time I wanted to read. However, I did manage to start and finish LOSING IT by Cora Carmack. It wasn’t originally on my goal list, but I had the moment to read it and didn’t want to pass up on it. Review to come!
I know this is last minute, but Jessica and I will be hosting a twitter chat at 8PM EST TONIGHT! I hope everyone who can participate will (even just to pop in and say hello). We both would love to hear your results and your experience with the event. We also would love to host this event again in the future, so any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated. Also, don’t forget to use the hashtag, #TBRChat
Honestly, thank you everyone who participated in this event! We couldn’t have done it without you. I managed to check out everybody’s intro posts with their goals and I must say, you guys have some great taste in books! I hope you were able to real all, if not then most of them.
Until next time!
If you haven’t signed up yet, feel free to join in the final week! Click the banner above for more info.
My Progress . . .
- Started and completed LOSING IT by Cora Carmack (I understand that I didn’t initially select this book, but it still was on my TBR pile and I thought why not.)
- I have read 200 pages into SALT, so far. I hope to finish this book by the end of the challenge.
- I have read only 80 pages into LOOKING FOR ALASKA, hopefully I’ll be motivated to read more.
I may not have read much so far, but I finally got caught up on my Goodreads Reading Challenge! I am officially ZERO books behind schedule. Feels amazing!
My Thoughts . . .
Although this challenge doesn’t have many participates, I am still grateful there are people participating and maintaining a great pace! This is the first challenge I have ever hosted and I couldn’t have done it without the help of Jessica @ Fly to Fiction! Thank you guys for spreading the word! I look forward to hosting more challenges in the future. In the meantime, keep it up! We are less than a week away from this challenge’s conclusion.
Reminder . . .
First of all, don’t forget to enter our giveaway if you haven’t done so already (which can be found by clicking the banner above). Secondly, on Twitter, be sure to link me and Jessica to your posts/progress, we would love to see them and comment, as well as help motivate you guys into completing your goals.
Thank you once again! Without your participation, this challenge never could have happened.
If you have any suggestions for a new challenge, comment them below. I would love to hear them. 🙂
Be sure to grab the button from the sidebar!
From July 28th to August 11th, Jessica from Fly to Fiction and I will be hosting this challenge!
To read as many books from your TBR pile as possible during this challenge.
1. Sign up below if you are interested in participating.
2. Create an introduction post on your blog. Include the banner above (which links back to this post) and your goals for this challenge.
(If you don’t have a blog, feel free to create a shelf on Goodreads with the books you plan on reading, or tweet the books on twitter with the hashtag #ClearYourTBRPileChallenge)
3. Then starting on August 4th, post a “check in” post on your blog in which you include how many books you have read so far, your thoughts on the challenge so far, etc.
4. Finally, on the last day (August 11th) post how many books you have read for the two weeks, whether you completed your goal or not, and if you enjoyed participating.
5. Have fun! This challenge is meant to help bloggers/readers tackle their TBR pile.
a Rafflecopter giveaway